Administrative Job Postings
Two or more years of ERMHS experience
Graduate certification in school-based mental health services
PPS Credential authorizing provision of social work services
Bilingual in Spanish
Certificated Job Postings
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Enrollment in a School Psychology Program from an Accredited College/University
* Completion of coursework in Psycho educational testing, counseling, classroom/behavior management
* Completion or anticipated completion of a Masters Degree
* Must pass DOJ fingerprint clearance
Application packets must contain the following to be considered complete:
•Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential (Waivers will be considered)
•Letter of Introduction (Letter of introduction should be addressed to Dr. Cammie Nguyen (Director of Special Education)
•Letter(s) of Recommendation from an Administrative level (Please include three (3) current letters.)
Incomplete application packets will be excluded from the screening process.
The following materials must be submitted along with a District Application:
- California Teaching Credential OR 30 Day Sub Permit
- Current TB Test (current within the last 4 years)
- Clearing House (fingerprinting) Must be done through Orange County Department of Ed located in Costa Mesa
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (current within 1 year)
- Edjoin Application
Classified Job Postings
Under supervision of Site Administrator, attend to students in the classroom who have special needs requiring intensive individual instruction.
Under supervision of the Site Principal, supervises students on the playground during lunch time or recesses. Typical tasks may include organizing games for groups of students. Assures the safety of students by maintaining safe play rules. Directs students to properly dispose of lunch trays, trash, etc. Encourages students to participate in activities during their free time.
Under supervision of Site Principal (and Director of Maintenance, Operations & Facilities during school recesses), this position will work primarily at night, keeping an assigned area of buildings and grounds in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition.