Administrative Job Postings
- Education Requirements:Master's Degree from an accredited college or university and a California Administrative Credential are required.
- Minimum qualifications: Five to seven years of classroom teaching experience at the elementary level. Previous administrative experience is highly desirable. Documented and demonstrated effective instructional, organizational and administrative leadership. Ability to communicate effectively with staff, students, the community and employee organizations.
- * Pupil Personnel Services Credential - School Psychology, School Social Work
- * Minimum of three years of school / clinical or field related experiences
- * Evidence of work experience demonstrating administrative leadership
- * Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with students, teachers, administrators, families, and outside agencies
- One or more of the following:
- * Administrative Credential
- * Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- * Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- * Licensed Social Worker (LMSW)
- * Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- *Three or more years of administrative or administrative-related experience
Certificated Job Postings
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Enrollment in a School Psychology Program from an Accredited College/University
* Completion of coursework in Psycho educational testing, counseling, classroom/behavior management
* Completion or anticipated completion of a Masters Degree
* Must pass DOJ fingerprint clearance
All documents must be attached for consideration:
*Completed Edjoin Employment Application
*Cover Letter (attention to Dr. Culverhouse, Superintendent)
*3 Current Letters of Recommendation (within 1 year)
*Copy of Single Subject Credential in Physical Education
*Proof of EL if not embedded in credential
One requirement from each bulleted group MUST be met before your application will be considered:
• Complete online Application
• Copy of Transcript
• California Preliminary or Clear Education Specialist Credential
• Letter of Introduction (addressed to Dr. Cammie Nguyen, Director of Special Education
• Three current (within the past year) letters of recommendation (include one from an administrative level)
Application packets must contain the following to be considered complete:
•Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential (Waivers will be considered)
•Letter of Introduction (Letter of introduction should be addressed to Dr. Cammie Nguyen (Director of Special Education)
•Letter(s) of Recommendation from an Administrative level (Please include three (3) current letters.)
Incomplete application packets will be excluded from the screening process.
The following materials must be submitted along with a District Application:
- California Teaching Credential OR 30 Day Sub Permit
- Current TB Test (current within the last 4 years)
- Clearing House (fingerprinting) Must be done through Orange County Department of Ed located in Costa Mesa
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (current within 1 year)
- Edjoin Application
Classified Management Job Postings
- This classified Senior Management position will function directly under the guidance of the District’s Chief Business Official (CBO). The emphasis of the position will be to work jointly with key executive officers and other staff members in planning, coordinating and directing the district-wide school food services program in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
Classified Job Postings
Under supervision of Director of Transportation, operate a school bus safely over designated routes, transporting students.
Under supervision of Site Principal (and Director of Maintenance, Operations & Facilities during school recesses), this position will work primarily at night, keeping an assigned area of buildings and grounds in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition.