Certificated Job Postings
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Enrollment in a School Psychology Program from an Accredited College/University
* Completion of coursework in Psycho educational testing, counseling, classroom/behavior management
* Completion or anticipated completion of a Masters Degree
* Must pass DOJ fingerprint clearance
Application packets must contain the following to be considered complete:
•Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential (Waivers will be considered)
•Letter of Introduction (Letter of introduction should be addressed to Dr. Cammie Nguyen (Director of Special Education)
•Letter(s) of Recommendation from an Administrative level (Please include three (3) current letters.)
Incomplete application packets will be excluded from the screening process.
The following materials must be submitted along with a District Application:
- California Teaching Credential OR 30 Day Sub Permit
- Current TB Test (current within the last 4 years)
- Clearing House (fingerprinting) Must be done through Orange County Department of Ed located in Costa Mesa
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (current within 1 year)
- Edjoin Application
Classified Job Postings
Under direction of classroom teacher or program director, and the supervision of a school principal, provides instructional and paraprofessional support for students including intensified learning experiences, and performs related duties as required.
Under general direction of a classroom teacher or program director, and the supervision of a school principal, provide specific instructional and behavioral strategies and techniques in support of students in autism and specialized programs.
Under supervision of the Director of Transportation, and technical supervision from the District’s Mechanic II position, clean, inspect, lubricate, and repair the District's automotive and mechanical equipment.
Under supervision of Director of Transportation, operate a school bus safely over designated routes, transporting students.
Under supervision of Site Principal (and Director of Maintenance, Operations & Facilities during school recesses), this position will work primarily at night, keeping an assigned area of buildings and grounds in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition.