Administrative Job Postings
Certificated Job Postings
All applicants must submit the following attachments only:
- Letter of interest addressed to Teresa Egan, Assistant Superintendent Application (through Edjoin)
- Resume of training and qualifications
- 3 current letters of reference (one from an administrative level)
- Copy of a valid California teaching credential
The following materials must be submitted along with a District Application:
- California Teaching Credential OR 30 Day Sub Permit
- Current TB Test (current within the last 4 years)
- Clearing House (fingerprinting) Must be done through Orange County Department of Ed located in Costa Mesa
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (current within 1 year)
- Edjoin Application
Classified Job Postings
Under supervision of Site Administrator, attend to students in the classroom who have special needs requiring intensive individual instruction.
Under supervision of the Site Principal, supervises students on the playground during lunch time or recesses. Typical tasks may include organizing games for groups of students. Assures the safety of students by maintaining safe play rules. Directs students to properly dispose of lunch trays, trash, etc. Encourages students to participate in activities during their free time.
Under supervision of Site Principal (and Director of Maintenance, Operations & Facilities during school recesses), this position will work primarily at night, keeping an assigned area of buildings and grounds in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition.