Certificated Job Postings
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Enrollment in a School Psychology Program from an Accredited College/University
- Completion of coursework in Psycho educational testing, counseling, classroom/behavior management
- Completion or anticipated completion of a Masters Degree
- Must pass DOJ fingerprint clearance
Application packets must contain the following to be considered complete:
- Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential (Waivers will be considered)
- Letter of Introduction (Letter of introduction should be addressed to Dr. Cammie Nguyen (Director of Special Education)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation from an Administrative level (Please include three (3) current letters.)
Incomplete application packets will be excluded from the screening process.
The following materials must be submitted along with a District Application:
- California Teaching Credential OR 30 Day Sub Permit
- Current TB Test (current within the last 4 years)
- Clearing House (fingerprinting) Must be done through Orange County Department of Ed located in Costa Mesa
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (current within 1 year)
- Edjoin Application
Classified Job Postings
Under supervision of Site Principal (and Director of Maintenance, Operations & Facilities during school recesses), this position will work primarily at night, keeping an assigned area of buildings and grounds in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition.
Under supervision of Director of Food Services, does limited food preparation, prepares serving line, serves and cleans work areas and equipment.