Below is a list of the documents you'll need to enroll in the La Habra City School District.
Please make sure you have all of these with you when you start the enrollment verification process.
Present one of the following documents to verify the identity of a parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home representative, or California Superior Court-appointed legal guardian:
- A Driver’s License (any photo driver’s license or CA ID Card is permitted)
- A passport with photo ID
- If an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency, submit appropriate identification.
In addtion, please present one of the following to verify your name and address at the location provided above:
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity or Water)
- Voter Registration
- Correspondence from Government Agency
- Rental Property Contract, Lease or Payment Receipts
- Mortgage/Escrow Statement
- Property Tax Bill
- Pay Stub
- Residency Affidavit
If you are subleasing, please fill out and return the following form:
Residency Certification Form
Oral Health Assessment
California law (Education Code Section 49452.8) states your child must have a dental check-up by May 31 of his/her first year in public school. Please have a California licensed dental professional fill out the following forms:
The California School Immunization Law requires that children be up to date on their immunizations (shots prior to attending school). Please download the following documents for information on the required immunizations: