In the case of a violation of the above stated policy the steps below will be taken or in the case of severe behavior, i.e. endangering the safety of other students, the steps below will be waived and temporary or permanent bus suspension will be immediately implemented.
- First Phone call to parents
- Second Warning notice mailed to parents
- Third Parent conference
- Fourth Riding suspension for five (5) school days (parent will be contacted)
- Fifth Riding suspension for ten (10) school days (parent will be contacted)
- Sixth Permanent suspension for the school year
Continued disorderly conduct or persistent refusal to submit to the authority of the driver shall be sufficient reason for a pupil to be denied transportation.