Washington Middle School PTA
For information regarding PTA please contact PTA President Ashley Avila: [email protected]
PTA meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month in the WMS library, at 3:15 pm.
PTA Updates and Information:
- October 18th is the PTA CPK fundraiser. 20% of sales from the CPK at the Brea mall will benefit the PTA.
- November 8th is the El Cholo fundraiser. 15% of sales from El Cholo on Whittier Blvd will benefit the WMS PTA.
- December 5th is the Chipotle fundraiser. 20% of sales from the La Habra location from 5-9 pm will benefit the WMS PTA.
- Ways and Means (fundraising) is a current opening on the PTA board. Please contact Mrs. Avila if you are interested in this position.
8TH GRADE PROMOTION DANCE
Friday, June 1st7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Please help us put on a memorable Promotion Dance for our 8th graders as they wind down their final year of middle school. Each year, the students have a fabulous time celebrating their accomplishments together. This is the most anticipated dance of WMS.
The dance is held at the Boys and Girls Club of La Habra and is organized by parent volunteers. The event is supported by donations from our WMS families and the PTSA. We ask that each 8th grade family contribute a suggested donation of $10 towards the cost of the dance. An invitation to the dance will be handed out to all students who qualify to attend this end of year activity. A ticket to enter the dance will be attached to the invitation and must be presented by the student in order to be admitted into the dance.
Your generous donation will be used to help cover the cost of:
- Entertainment (DJ, Game truck, Photos, prizes)
- Refreshments (snacks & drinks)
- Decorations & invitations
Please note this donation is VOLUNTARY, please give what is comfortable for you.
Volunteers are the best resources and will make this an amazing event.
Please Consider Joining Our Team!
- Dance Planning Committee
- Volunteer as a dance chaperone
- Event decorators & Set up (9:00 am-1:00 pm)
- Prizes and/or Gift Card donations (handed out during the dance by DJ)
- Clean up crew (10:00-10:30pm)
If you have additional questions or would like further information please contact:
Sophia Meda (PTSA VP/Promotion Chair person) @ [email protected]