Social Emotional Wellness and Supports
La Habra City School District has an array of services that may support students and families when they experience a time where social and emotional support is warranted. Situations where students and families may need support include times of grief, loss, suicidal ideation, change of family dynamics and mental health challenges. Trained staff at various school sites can provide the following during those difficult times.
- Crisis intervention
- Individual/group counseling
- Referrals to community resources
Who can I contact?
- School level: School Psychologists and School Counselors
- District level: Dr. Hong Yee, Program Specialist
- Crisis Prevention Hotline - 1-877-727-4747
- Warmline Network Services - 1-877-910-9276
- Orange County Health Care Agency - Behavioral Health
- National Alliance on Mental Health
- National Alliance on Mental Health - Orange County
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline - 1-800-273-8255
- Loss/Survivor Resource