- Sierra Vista has gone through an application process and been accepted to the No Excuses University Network. Learn more about it here: http://noexcusesu.com/.
- No Excuses University School is comprised of six exceptional systems that will ultimately support college and career pathways for students with services and skills so that students can successfully transition from school to the workforce.
- The six Exceptional Systems of the NEU philosophy are: Culture of universal achievement, collaboration, standards alignment, assessments, data management, and intervention.
- The College and Career Pathways at Sierra Vista will align with Sonora High School, local colleges and universities.
- Teachers and administration will work with Sierra Vista Alumni who attended or have graduated a four-year college to create mentorships/visits for current Sierra Vista students.
- Teacher representatives each year will attend a 2-3 day conference as a part of the program requirements for NEU. At the conference, teachers learn how to deepen implementation of the six exceptional systems.
Please click on a link below for more information.